Wellome cuties!♥

Wellome cuties!♥
Wellcome

Saturday 31 May 2014

My bff is away for a week!!!!!!!!! ='(








Okay so my bff is going to this place called blathweit (Its knock now but we call it blathweit still) And its a week long holiday but theres mud and stuff. Its like an activity week with the school. My bff is a bit of a tomboy but shes still a girly girl too. Im worried shes not gonna like it and ill miss her so much!!! D': Ive knowen her scince yr 1 and its yr 5 now. I have other friends who I love but aimee is my bff who I can talk too properly and im crying in rl writing this now. I was going but I backed out because the letter was last year and I use to be a tomboy (Belive it or not O.o) and I also diddent realise how much I would miss my mom and dad so I backed out. I feel like my bff hates me now cos I diddent go she even said it but she was joking but I feel like she meant it please help!!!! =( Ik its only a week but it seems so long and btw she dosent want to go now but she has too and I feel so sorry for her! Ill miss her so so so so so SOOOOOOO 100000000X so much and im crying right now! Please help!

No comments:

Post a Comment