Wellome cuties!♥

Wellome cuties!♥
Wellcome

Friday 23 May 2014

Cutest/girliest pokemon EVER!!!♥

Here is a list of the girliest/cutest pokemon ever ♥


1.  Sylevon

This cutie is the girliest pokemon because of her cute looks and
epic moves. She is my fave pokemon because she is pink and
cute and she is amazing. She is also a fairy type witch is the girliest
type xxx ♥ Girly:9 cutness:9





2.  Skitty

She is the 2nd girliest/cutest because she is a cute little kitty pokemon and is pink. I like her because she is cute even though her moves arnt the best, I still think shes amazing!!! ♥ Girly:7 cutness:9



3. Mew

I like mew because she was 1 of the first pokemon I saw. I also like mew two even though she diddent make it to the list =( Ive allways liked mew because shes pink and I just think she looks adorable.♥
I would luv her on my team xxx Girly: 6 Cute: 9






4. Emolga



Emolga is irises pokemon and I think shes awesome. She is epic and still looks adorable! ♥ Girly: 5 cute: 9 and a half


 




 
5. Eevee team

I luv all the eves theyre all SO SO SO SO CUTEEE! Even umbreon. Evee is the CUTEST LITTLE THING OMG! She is so amazing and I luv all the eevees xxx Girly: 5 cute: 5

 

6. Togepi

Togepi has the CUTEST MOVE EVER! Its called charm and it makes the pokemon your batteling fall in love with you and its pretty powerful! Amy lee (My pokemon) Is my little baby =)
Girly: 8 cute: 10!!!





7.Deerling



I like deerling because she is adorable and I think she deserves to be on this list. I don't know much about her but I love her evolution aswell! She is so CUDDLY ^-^ I luv her so much!
Girly: 7 cute: 8












8. Blissey

I like blissey because shes so caring. I love her because shes cute,cuddley and pink aswell. She deserves to be on this list =)

Girly: 4 cute: 5







9. Jiggleypuff

I love jiggleypuff because shes a little popstar and has cat ears and because shes.....PINK X3 shes just adorable and so unique xxx
Girly: 10 cute: 7












10. Furfru

I luv this little doggy team because there really girly because they come from a normal looking dog pokemon and have 3 different styles. Diamond trim , Heart trim and star trim. My favourite is the heart trim xxx
Girly: 9 and a half cute: 8




Hope you liked my list comment ur fave pokemon(s) =)

 
 



 

1 comment:

  1. That awkward moment when you realise Sylveon's male...

    ReplyDelete